Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Powerful Noise CARE


ok so writing my blog for me is a little like writing my journal:)  I always MEAN to do it...but well.  I am going to try harder;0

So my girlfriends and I went to see a Powerful Noise tonight.  I pray you all heard about it and were there-I sent out oodles of emails about this one night only movie premier about CARE and it's mission to empower women and girls.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect and I must say I was blown away.

For the majority of the film I felt like I was floating in my seat.  You know how Napolean Hill talks about the strength of emotion and desire-I swear I was the definition of it.  Every piece of my body and mind felt so in line with the message and my comittment that I know what I am doing in this world is right.

Everything that has happened up to this point has prepared me..and I am so excited to move forward.  It is time for women to support each other we are the ones that are going to make a change in this economy.  We are the ONLY ones who can draw parallels between passion, growth and pain seamlessly.  I am not talking about a feminist movement I am talking about a humanitarian movement.
Love to all

No comments: