Monday, November 17, 2008

Belief is EVERYTHING


I attended an amazing event for Zrii this past weekend called Rising Star Academy, never before have I been in a room with so many people vibrating at such a high level!  The energy was palpable.  I remember as a little girl knowing that I would be something special, someone big, someone to be admired and heard.  I never thought that would lead me to a Network Marketing Company-but it has!  And I couldn't be prouder.  The caliber of people we are surrounding ourselves with is La creme de la Creme, not only wealth but true belief, love and respect for who they are and the impact they want to have on this world.  So much of what I heard had to do with service!  I was proud to be in the company of these people and it has taken my belief in Zrii and in Mankind to a new level.  I feel at home when I am with these people, there is something that resonates deeper than any paycheck, it is a Lifestyle of deep belief and I am excited to see what the future holds for me and my family on this wonderful journey.

No comments: