Thursday, July 24, 2008

I get so emotional baby

So if I wasn't emotional enough yesterday I watched P.S. I love you today while I am still trying to recover in bed! Oh my Lord, so emotional my husband calls me Whitney when ever I get like this and always says 'it's ok baby, I get so emotional baby, every time I think of you' funny maybe but not when you are crying your eyes out! Seriously I haven't cried this much in a long time, maybe it's the meds from the plastic surgery-man that Vicodan will knock you out.
So I have spent the morning sending my husband a sappy, sappy email telling him how much I adore him and that I am blessed to have him in my life. Then spent the next hour trying to fall asleep, I am exhausted and I CAN'T sleep, why does that happen-especially now that I have a quiet house!
I am hoping to be back in the swing of things by next week-but in the mean time I hired Maid Pro to come and clean today-wow I am really milking this plastic surgery thing huh? But I figure I am entitled, I have much more important things to do with my International Business degree, like shop on the Internet and write blogs;)

No comments: