Monday, July 28, 2008

Where does it go?


Still recovering from my BOOB JOB, they seem to be getting a little smaller but not much!
So my little ones are still in school and I spent every second that they were gone completely consumed in....crap. running from this appointment to that one, emptying the dishwasher, doing the laundry, sweeping the floors, prepping dinner-I swear I need a full time maid-by the time I was done it was time to go get the kids. I feel completely drained and not as though I accomplished anything monumental-it is so overwhelming sometimes, trying to figure out where to spend my time, where am I most valuable? Then I tucked my two kids into bed-after of course bribing them with a Popsicle and then watched their gorgeous little faces as they softened and entered that world of peace. I suppose my time is best spent watching them and really being impacted by who they are and what is important to them...So much for lists, more homeopathy appointments tomorrow and hopefully some much needed rest so I can recover!


*the above picture captures it perfectly and is from ModernMom.com, a really cool site for moms who are doing everything for everybody. Check it out http://modernmom.com/

No comments: